Water damage restoration services are often needed after a fire, a flood, storms or even plumbing problems.
If you find yourself in the situation where you are having to deal with water damage or fire damage and you need professional water restoration services, Pro Clean can help you.
Suffering a property loss tends to create a great deal of trauma and confusion during the initial stages of the recovery efforts. Few people have been through a disastrous situation before and the task of getting things back to normal can, at times, seem overwhelming. We are sensitive to this and know that your property loss situation is difficult for you. We are committed to meeting your needs on a timely basis.
Water Damage Restoration Services by Pro Clean
- Employs certified technicians that have been trained and schooled in disaster restoration services
- Has the experience, skills, and proper equipment to handle any catastrophe from water, fire and/or flood
- Is a true full-service restoration contractor
- Is staffed with emergency service vehicles and technicians
- Is on call 24 hours a day
- Is trained and prepared to secure your property to prevent further loss
- Offers 24-hour emergency board up and cover up to all openings, including tarping off your roof structure
- Provides emergency water extraction of floors and provide for emergency moisture and humidity control
What Is Involved In The Water Restoration Process?
We will handle every aspect of the water restoration process and will perform guaranteed cleaning, restoration, and deodorization of your structure and contents including furniture, electronics, and clothing. If necessary, Pro Clean can also professionally pack out the contents of your home or business and will provide for long-term storage of all contents.
After our careful and professional inspection, we may find that some contents have suffered from smoke odor or heat damage that is so severe, it cannot be properly restored to its original pre-loss condition. These items will be saved for the insured to be inventoried, declared as a loss, and submitted to their insurance company for reimbursement payment.
Our estimators are equipped with Xactimate, a computerized damage estimating software program. Xactimate is based on industry approved standards and provides an itemized room by room cleaning and repair scope along with the total cost of the loss. This allows us to estimate and complete the project within the allowable cost factors of your insurance company guidelines.
Fire Damage Restoration Services
Fire damage restoration begins once the authorities have deemed the property safe. The recovery process involves cleaning up the damage from the heat, the smoke and of course the water.
Fire Damage Restoration Tips
We want to share with you our professional advice for you about what to do if you experience Fire Damage in your home or business.
Things You Can Do
- Call for professional help, get that scheduled. You can call us at 757-497-2942.
- Open all the windows so that outside air can get in and begin moving the smoke out of the room(s).
- Move any animals / others out of the building.
- Empty your freezer and refrigerator if the power has been cut off. After you’ve emptied these out make sure to leave the doors open. This helps to prevent any odor build up.
- If you haven’t already made an inventory of the contents of your home, immediately begin doing that. You need a list of items that need to be replaced for your insurance company.
- Take pictures of the damage, this is also for your insurance company.
- Salvage any personal records, jewelry and other valuables that you can.
Things For The Professionals To Do
- Do not attempt to wipe down any walls, furniture, floors, etc.
- Do not sit on any upholstered furniture.
- Do not move any furniture.
- Do not eat anything that was or could have come in contact with fire or smoke. These items should be thrown away.
- Do not turn on the air conditioner or furnace.
- Stay away from electrical devices, do not even try to unplug them.
So whether you have had property damage as a result of fire, water, hail, wind, vandalism, or any other type of loss, Pro Clean is the One Call-One Company you need to get your property restored to living condition.
***ProClean also provides commercial water and fire damage restoration.